Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: POLL: wheels...need some help!!! :)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member 13secondcivic's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2001
    Posts
    230
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm sooooo confused! I need some opinions on wheels. I MIGHT be selling my Tenzo Type C's....so, in saying that, here are the choices!

    1. Keep the Tenzo's: sidenew1

    2. OZ F1 cups in graphite

    3. RH M6's 62

    4. AEZ wheels Icon 5 76

    ------------------
    PERFORMANCE REFINISHING, Inc.
    Home to all your High Peformance Honda needs!

    visit us at http://performancerefinishing.8m.com

    [This message has been edited by 13secondcivic (edited December 28, 2001).]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member turboman's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2001
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would get the oz wheels

    ------------------

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Setanta's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2001
    Posts
    445
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like these:

    62

    ------------------
    '90 JDM EF9 SiR

  4. #4
    Inactive Member REX VT's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2001
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I would get the wheels which are the lightest and are available in offset 40 or
    higher......

    ------------------
    http://crxfiles.hondapowered.com

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 13secondcivic's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2001
    Posts
    230
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't care about weight at all! if I race I have purpose tires for that.

    and with the offset...why 40? and does it pull the tire in or out as you go up in offset?


    ------------------
    PERFORMANCE REFINISHING, Inc.
    Home to all your High Peformance Honda needs!

    visit us at http://performancerefinishing.8m.com

  6. #6
    Inactive Member chris B's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2001
    Posts
    366
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    OZ BABY!!!

    ------------------

  7. #7
    Inactive Member 13secondcivic's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2001
    Posts
    230
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I do like the AEZ....and the OZ..and... smile

    I want the AEZ icon6 for the Odyssey next spring.

    ------------------
    PERFORMANCE REFINISHING, Inc.
    Home to all your High Peformance Honda needs!

    visit us at http://performancerefinishing.8m.com

  8. #8
    Inactive Member bracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2001
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok, I'm going to be different, I like the AEZ's smile or keep your Tenzo's I like them too.

    ------------------
    www.civic4g.vze.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •